Using JWPlayerVRSDK.framework for iphone app to play 360 degree video
I have an free account as email@example.com.
I have downloaded JWPlayerVRSDK.framework from https://developer.jwplayer.com/ios-sdk/. I also have license key of ios sdk using my login. I want to use it to play 360 degree video on iphone natively in my app.
My questions are:
1. Can I use this sdk and license in my app and submit to app-store?
2. Is it paid? If yes, how much?
3. What is the validity If I use license key of free account?
3. Does it support all video formats like mp4 and m3u8?
4. Can I use the same sdk to play 360 degree video in iphone's webview?