JWPlayer for IP Cameras
We are designing an app that utilises the Ionic framework and streams video feeds form IP Cameras to our app. I would like to know :
1. Feasibility of JWPlayer with Ionic Framework.
We would like to know more about implementing JWPlayer with Ionic.
2. How we can get HLS to work with JWPlayer.
At the moment, the most popular solution out there is WOWZA combined with Cloudfront as a CDN. We would like to have a solution that can allow multiple types of streaming protocols (RTSP, PPPoE, 802.1X etc.) from IP cameras to be transcoded into HLS for iOS and Android. I would like to know more about how JWPlayer can accomplish this, if it supports live streams and if there is an alternative to the Wowza+CDN combo.
3. Premium and Enterprise Options.
For both the Premium and Enterprise option, I would like to know if they can satisfy our requirements:
- Can be used in Ionic for both Android and iOS.
- Can stream live with HLS protocol and able to accept various input protocols.
- Ability to be used with Cloudfront or other CDN services (Optional).
I would like to get a quotation for the Enterprise option to get a rough idea of the budget we need.
Furthermore, I would like to know if we could get hold of a trial license (or something similar) to test out the HLS function and if JWPlayer works for us.