Some videos work on Android, others do not work on Android
I would like to ask you please for your help or advise :) I have a problem with some video on Android.
Details of the problem :
1) JWPlayer 6.11 is licensed and used
2) I converted about 100 videos using ffmpeg to make sure they play on all phones, tablet, computers etc.
3) Of the 100 videos, they all works fine on the equipments tested including iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, etc.
4) On Android (I have an old Nexus one to make tests), 70% of the videos works natively. 30% failed to start (unable to read video).
5) I asked a friend with a newer Android photo to test and he got the same results
These are the settings I use for all the videos using ffmpeg :
/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i $media -c:v libx264 -s " . $x . "x" . $y . " -acodec libfaac -ac 1 -ar 16000 -ab 32000 -r 29.97 -f mp4 $outTmp 2>&1"
The videos are processed automatically on the web site and they are converted to 360p with the same "recipe".
Examples where they do not work on Android (but work everywhere else):
Examples that work everywhere :
Any suggestion or idea would be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance!